“As simple as taking your picture.”
- It is simple. It’s as simple as taking your picture.
- It is 100% Safe.
- Nothing is emitted from the camera.
- Nothing is injected into your body.
- There is no risk of damage to the fragile cellular DNA
- No Radiation!
- It is painless. There is no contact or compression.
- It is inexpensive (compared to other diagnostic imaging procedures).
- It is effective for men, women and children.
|To define the extent of a lesion of which a diagnosis has previously been made;|
|To localise an abnormal area not previously identified, so further diagnostic tests can be performed;|
|To detect early lesions before they are clinically evident;|
|To monitor the healing process before the patient is returned to work or training.
Medical DITI is filling the gap in clinical diagnosis …